Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Shopping for a Xenoblade preorder

Today I went looking around for preordering Xenoblade. I want to get the red Classic Controller Pro bundle so I went shopping around.

First I went online. GAME's site has the bundle alright but Gamestop's site doesn't even acknowledge the game's existence. I didn't look at any other site.

On going into the actual shops I saw an ad saying that the bundle is exclusive to GAME. So I preordered it there. All's left now is to wait for Friday!

If you're ever looking for Nintendo advertising in GAME, don't bother even glancing at the front windows of the shop; they almost never have ads for Nintendo stuff there. Instead, look on the aisle pillars. That's where it's usually found. It's usually the case that the ads or displays are facing towards the rear of the shop, so you could go into the store without noticing them. It's crazy to think but you often have to search for ads featuring Nintendo goods rather than the ads catching you, which I'm used to by now but it is a crazy crazy thing. Every single video game store I know is like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment