Sunday, August 14, 2011

Playing Zelda Outlands (Part 3)

I beat the first quest! There were loads of walls to walk through and often times an enemy would get stuck in the wall so I couldn't proceed which was highly annoying. It was also weird and kind of scary seeing those old blue guys with fire swirling around them. I also came across these things that looked like bags or something and picked them up but I have absolutely no idea what they do.

The showdown with the Thunderbird was thrilling and scary. Well, it is but it's there instead of Ganon so it's certainly not as terrifying and hard as it was in Zelda 2.

So now I've completed the first quest! I immediately tried out the new one and saw tiny bits of several dungeons so far but no sign of me getting the sword! I wouldn't dream that I'd have the meat and the boomerang beforehand. That's all I've played for now. I'll just have to see what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment