Friday, August 5, 2011

Kokopolo is pretty good

I played a good bit of this DSiWare game on my 3DS yesterday when it came out. It's exciting when you get the enemies to chase after you and even more exciting when you get heaps of them in a row chasing you! There's a lot more points at stake you see and you have to navigate a maze without getting hurt or delayed on the way to the Snap Snap plant trap. This game's got some fantastic arcade values.

There's also this one funny part where if you jump on top of the Snap Snap plant it eats you!

The A button is for attack and the B button is for jump. I really hate when developers reverse the buttons like this but for some reason it hasn't affected my playing of the game so far. It would really annoy me though if it was a 2d platformer.

No comments:

Post a Comment