Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I completed Hamtaro Ham-Ham Heartbreak!

I'm a fan of the Hamtaro games. More specifically I like the adventure game type that were developed by Nintendo and Alphadream such as Ham-Hams Unite, Rainbow Rescue and this, Ham-Ham Heartbreak.

This one's lovely. I would recommend these games to anyone who liked Link's Awakening for being able to walk around, explore and talk to people, which is initially why I liked Link's Awakening when I first played it. Imagine say a point and click adventure game where you go up to someone and press A instead of clicking on them. That's what these games are like and for adventure games they're extremely competent.

I would rate this one above par with its predecessor, Ham-Hams Unite, but neither of them are as good as Rainbow Rescue. One of the major reasons is that in Rainbow Rescue you don't have to select greetings from a menu before you interact with anything. Rainbow Rescue is the latest of the three so it's no surprise that it's improved all round.

No comments:

Post a Comment