Sunday, August 7, 2011

Playing Zelda Outlands (Part 2)

I've played quite a bit and now I'm at level 9! I don't remember every single bit of my journey since my last post but I have to say Level 6 was hellish with the wizrobes and like likes. Level 7 was awesome for a couple of reasons. Lots of bombs had to be used as I was trying to find my way, the screen goes slo-mo in an cool way in a certain room filled with more Dodongos than I've ever seen and of course that room where Zelda appears where you have a choice between two things. I won't say what it is but it's a nice variation. Level 8 was tricky in that there's a line of rooms where you know you shouldn't go north. There was also room after room of those red jinxing enemies that were such a pain in the arse I eventually resorted to save states.

Now I have the final dungeon ahead of me. Let's see if I can beat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment