Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I beat Kirby 64!

Man that last boss was excruciating. Like most of the game it was a slow painful process to whittle it down into submission. I did it though and got the ending and everything. Thing is, there was a bit in the ending that seemed like there was a loose end somewhere which makes sense since I didn't find all the shards. So now I've a choice of looking it up on YouTube or go through all the levels to find them all.

I decided to go with the least sensible option.

I've over half of the crystals found now so it's just going through the harder stages to find the rest. I figured out that the barriers that block some crystals are coloured with the ability you need to use its attack on. A very annoying puzzle was trying to make a bunch of blocks look like a hat or an umbrella or a pizza. Some challenges were fun though like discovering combinations I hadn't found before like the spark+stone combo. That one's brill!

Gonna play it for a bit more and I'll try to 100% it. If it stays true to the series there might be another final battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment