Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sean Malstrom's new site

http://seanmalstrom.wordpress.com/2013/01/02/email-other-site/

Sean Malstrom is talking about starting a new site.

I could say "I bet I know what it's about!" in an annoying manner that would make you feel like arguing with me out of passive aggressive spite. Instead I'm going to wish it would be about what I think it's about.

I wish it would be about the fifth console. He blogs about it here:

http://seanmalstrom.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/the-fifth-console/

I wish the Virtual Console featured games that I would own forever after paying for them once but Nintendo's dancey-roundiness with the inevitable Wii U Virtual Console is making me less confident.

We can compare this to many aspects of life nowadays. For example, a lot of people don't have jobs so they have to answer to someone for all their needs. Nothing in their lives belongs to them any more so they're susceptible to all kinds of mistreatment.

Just as I like to have my life, so also do I like to have my games.

No comments:

Post a Comment