Friday, January 11, 2013

Game Grumps one per day, DKC3 talk

The Game Grumps have only been uploading one episode per day for a few days now and I'm like "aaah! I'm used to two!". I heard though that they got sick after some "Magfest" event (whatever that is) but I'm sure it'll be back to two per day when they're better.

On today's episode while they played Power Rangers, Jon was talking about playing DKC3 and how he'd love to do it and accurately describes how magical and underrated it is. That makes me very happy!

Come on lads do it! Play DKC3 and show the world how awesome it is, not to mention how much better it is than any of the others in the series! I expect the YouTube commenters to go from "tsk fukken kiddeh kong" to "wow this is better than I thought"

1 comment:

  1. I exact thoughts. I hope they didn't play it and just lost/forgot footage of it. Because I can see that happening with them.

    ReplyDelete