Thursday, January 3, 2013

James and Mike play NES Golf

http://cinemassacre.com/2012/12/30/nes-golf/
I'm not a huge golf fan at all but this is worth watching. The two lads talk about memories of other family members playing the game and the way their imaginations came up with different creatures that each hole on the golf course looked like.

It reminds me of the way I used to boredly watch my family members play sports games and the way my imagination came up with stuff too.

I like this chilled out hangout type of video by the way. The early AVGN videos had an element of this in them too.... actually you still see it in the recent ones too so hm... In any case this is quality time spent playing and talking about games and I really like that.

I know they seem like they're doing the Game Grumps but I still like it a lot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment