Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Now Nintendo-Gamer's website is shutting down, online highlight

The website of this great magazine was being contributed to by like, one guy: Chris Scullion.

Now, I could wax lyrical about the Nintendo-Gamer legacy but instead I'll share my favourite highlight from their brief online exclusive presence...

Here's Chris demonstrating Pokémon Typing Adventure, one of my favourite games from last year:

Thrilling to the core!

Commendation where it's due; this was one of the few video demonstrations besides Nintendo Direct I could find online at the time when the game was coming out. This was mainly due to the fact that there was no word about this coming out in America and therefore no American style excitement online.

Of course this was something Nintendo-Gamer was always known for since they did import reviews and were often the first in the world to review new games.

No comments:

Post a Comment