Monday, January 21, 2013

Pandora's Tower is heading to America!

I'm very pleased for you guys! Out of the three Operation Rainfall games this is by far the best one.

I noticed that you have pretty much forgotten about this game and that you were most looking forward to The Last Story while you were campaigning, even though that's the least interesting of the three games. At least, that's what I've ascertained from the excitement you were causing.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I haven't seen anyone else besides you guys that gets so passionate about video games and it's one of the things I admire most about you all.

So let's see this passion for Pandora's Tower! Even though it's usually associated with two RPGs, this isn't actually one. It's a bit like Zelda, a bit like Castlevania and is conceptually a much purer video game than Xenoblade or Last Story. It's heroic, it's gory and it's unpretentious.

No comments:

Post a Comment