Sunday, September 30, 2012

No shops in Cork seem to sell Pokémon Typing...

It's a good thing I ordered it online!

Before the game came out I asked a couple of shops if I could preorder the game and they looked at me funny, thinking it was for the PC. Natural mistake I suppose, considering it's about typing. Anyway alarm bells went off in my head and I ordered it online instead.

I looked up a thread on boards.ie and it seems that other Irish Nintendo Fans are having no luck finding it in Dublin even. Yikes. Another thing, if you're ordering it online make sure to order the English version. Different countries have different versions of the keyboard and also have their own names for many of the Pokémon. This would affect the pacing and difficulty of many of the levels I'd imagine so localisation must've been a very big project for this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment