Monday, September 10, 2012

How do you get the K in world 3 level 4 of Donkey Kong Land 1? I finally know.

When I was a kid this frustrated me to no end. Even TOTAL! magazine's walkthrough had an apology in the middle of it where they couldn't find it. Now thanks to YouTube walkthroughs of the game I finally know:

Immediately when the level starts jump up to the left. There's a barrel there that shoots you above to where you can find the K.

I remember wasting so many hours and batteries trying to get it from the other side because there was a trail of bananas and thought that the spiky tyre had something to do with it. But that was only for when you were coming down from above. Unbelievable.

You'll see it in this video at 7:17:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xpu-4Z_ug8&feature=relmfu

No comments:

Post a Comment