Sunday, September 23, 2012

Just completed NSMB2!

Finally did it! I got the sparkly star on my file as well which is pretty nice :)

I also got another sparkly star on my file for collecting all the star coins too. I'm now trying to get more and more extra lives because I heard you can get another sparkly star that way too. I've over 900 at the moment. I now know that there's incentive to getting so many. It's effectively at the cost of ever reasonably seeing the game over screen but there's at least a small reason to get so many lives.

The ending credit sequence shows Mario carrying Peach back to the castle. It's interactive and you have a chance to collect all these coins flying around while you do it. Maybe she could've helped by means of her floating abilities? I guess it's more romantic this way but we are used to doing so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment