Thursday, September 13, 2012

Wii U previews and Nintendo Directs

Each of the three big regions today had livestreaming events all about Wii U. The American one wasn't fantastic but the European one was very enjoyable and informative. I think that's because Reggie had an audience of game journalists whereas Satoru Shibata was presenting a Nintendo Direct so he was talking to us the fans and customers directly.

There were other factors that made it better and it had a much better effect on me; I was even starting to become interested in upcoming titles I wasn't previously interested in! That's powerful stuff right there.

I think Reggie should do a Nintendo Direct to summarise all the new information and trailers that have come out. Who knows, there might be a chance for more in the final days up until release.

No comments:

Post a Comment