Thursday, September 27, 2012

I want Snatcher on Wii! (or Wii U) Part 9

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2012-09-27-kojima-its-my-job-to-push-the-industry-forward

Here's a passage from the above interview with Hideo Kojima regarding Snatcher:

"Personally I love adventure games and I would love to create additional chapters in the Snatcher or Policenauts series, but unfortunately from a business perspective it is quite hard to make that work, and I feel it's my job to push the industry forward, so I don't think I could really make it."

That's fair enough. What I've been going on and on about for years though is my wish for him to get behind putting the Mega CD Snatcher on the Wii (or Wii U) and maybe for it to be treated like "Snatcher: The Final Cut". I've never thought of asking for any additional chapters or sequels.

The article above also more than alludes to Kojima getting a chance to become involved with Silent Hill. If we can look past all the diplomacy and PR speak, I think he could make the best Silent Hill game ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment