Monday, October 15, 2012

Wii Connection Ambassador Promotion is finishing up soon...

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/news/2011/the_connection_ambassador_promotion_ends_on_21st_november_55213.html

I never really bothered with this programme. Sometimes I wondered if I should but then I see all the terms and conditions and I'd start to feel like a door to door salesman or to be more specific, a door to door electrician who insists on messing with the poor host's wiring system. That's probably not the best analogy but it would seem like an awful lot of work to find all these people that would likely fail to meet some requirement or another.

In general though I'm keeping a close eye on Nintendo for all Virtual Console news because I'm very curious to see what they end up doing on the Wii U.

No comments:

Post a Comment