Thursday, October 4, 2012

3DS Nintendo Direct for today, Paper Mario Sticker Star release date

Paper Mario Sticker Star for 3DS will be released in Ireland on December the 7th. This is a concrete final release date and it's straight from Satoru Shibata's mouth. Thank goodness after all the false dates Gamestop has been putting on their display cases.

From this presentation we also see a whole load of games I've never heard of even though I follow video game news quite closely. I mean, they just came from nowhere and the information about them comes straight from the source which is excellent. Without the middleman games media with their opinions and contracts to keep their source of income happy we get the whole truth, unforeseen and unspoiled by communication noise. Nintendo Direct is a wonderful thing.

I didn't even know there was going to be a presentation today until I got a swapnote from Satoru Shibata telling me about it.

Out of all the news I've only really mentioned the release date for the new Paper Mario but hey, we get the most important things out of the way first!

Have a look at Nintendo of Europe's latest Nintendo Direct here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsW07vfokWc

No comments:

Post a Comment