Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Dragon Quest VII is being remade for the 3DS!!!

NICE! NIIIIICCEEEEEE! NIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCEEEEE!!

I've been wishing for this! A Japanese game magazine announced this game being remade for 3DS and I am delighted! Last year Dragon Quest VI was released in Europe for the DS and I bought the hell out of it, then played the hell out of it. When the 3DS was first announced, I thought it would be a great opportunity for VII to be released on it. The likes of Tim Rogers mentioned again and again about how great it would be if Dragon Quest VII was made for the 3DS.

IV-VI were remade for the DS so this is most suitable.
I-III were remade for GBC and it would be great if they came to the 3DS VC!

I remember blogging about my hopes for VI to be released in Europe last year so I'm going to do the same for VII :) Release this in Ireland please Square-Enix and Nintendo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment