Saturday, May 14, 2011

Vote for alternative Xenoblade cover art before May 25 in Nintendo of Europe promotion

Here's the site that'll be around for less than two weeks. You vote using your Facebook or Twitter account. Hurry!

http://microsite.nintendo-europe.com/xenoblade_cover/index.php?locale=enGB

Since this site will only be up for a small while I thought I'd share the choices on offer.
This one's lovely. The lone character looking over the landscape. It would remind you of Monster Hunter or Zelda. It's currently the majority favourite according to the site.
This one's gorgeous too. Everyone together looking over the landscape. It looks just like how a piece of Final Fantasy artwork would look. I had a hard time choosing between it and the first one.
This is the only one without vast landscapes or blue skies. I don't like it very much.
Lovely blue skies but no characters.

I eventually picked the second one. My mind associates it more with an RPG than the first one. I still really like the first one though. Man, this was a tough choice to make!

I'm guessing that by alternative cover art they mean the side that's normally blank when you turn it inside out which is the same idea that Sin & Punishment: Successor of the Skies had.

No comments:

Post a Comment