Friday, May 6, 2011

MotionPlus and Wii's Successor - my own "what if..."

I had an idea about something... Now there's no mention of this anywhere and there's no rumour or announcement - this is just a thought of mine. I was just wondering what if the Wii's successor was MotionPlus exclusive? Meaning you couldn't use a Wii remote that isn't MotionPlus enabled?

Imagine that! It would be a very bold move wouldn't it? The kind that would stir an uncomfortable feeling or two. Internet forums and comment sections of blogs would explode. But say what if it was something beneficial in the long run? It could be something comparable with the idea that modern day game consoles don't use a dial up connection for internet services.

I dunno, I gotta sit down and think about this one. I never even used MotionPlus before.

No comments:

Post a Comment