Monday, May 9, 2011

Dragon Quest VI's European website

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/games/nds/dragon_quest_vi_realms_of_reverie_32676.html

Just over a week and a half to go until it releases here! Can't wait can't wait! Here we have the official website which looks nice and isn't a stuttering pain in the bum to load.

Some nice gameplay videos there. I like the overview in the gameplay section which says:

"In Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Reverie, gameplay is intuitive and easy to pick up for both RPG enthusiasts and adventure game fans - while providing enough depth for even the most seasoned player."

It's a sales pitch for people who are used to playing a lot of games. I did hear alright that this was one of the more complex DQ games.

I noticed that the hero's name is still "Patrick" in some of the screenshots. Heh I remember blogging about that. I'm really glad that they're bringing this game to Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment