Sunday, May 29, 2011

Thinking about Skyward Sword - Characters Part 1

We've come across some fascinating characters in previous Zelda games. I'd love it if Skyward Sword had at least a few characters like the Yetis from Twilight Princess. (I'd also love another female character like Telma for obvious reasons).

Zelda herself had a very big role in Spirit Tracks and it's the most memorable and developed incarnation of her character so far. Maybe she'll have a big role in Skyward Sword too?

I'm also a big fan of Tingle. I gotta admit his spinoff game Rosy Rupeeland really made me appreciate him more. I wonder if he'll be in this?

The seemingly Jack Sparrow inspired Linebeck is another prevalent newcomer. Imagine him being in this? Hm... might be nice.

There's a lot to think about on this topic actually... Wind Waker for example was packed full of great characters. I'll talk more about them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment