Saturday, November 17, 2012

Reggie visits fans queueing for the Wii U launch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jkaYNtD55-I

Isn't this nice! I really enjoy stuff like this. That Triforce guy wasn't there and I bet he regrets it. I kinda wish I was there so I could StreetPass Reggie's Mii. I wonder if it's a special one like Iwata that wears gold pants? I also would've shouted out during the "request a game from Reggie" part that I want Dragon Quest X and VII and Rocket Slime to come out in Europe!

Imagine if I went to a Wii U launch here in Ireland and Satoru Shibata appeared like this? It would be pretty cool to get his StreetPass too. If that really did happen I would go up to him and tell him that I bought Pokémon Typing and thought it was awesome. Then he would look me straight in the eye, shake my hand and say:

"You are a true Irish Nintendo Fan".

t'would be brilliant...

No comments:

Post a Comment