Tuesday, November 20, 2012

MechaGamezilla, the Irish Consolevania

Ok what I said in the title may be bold of me but seriously this man is talented. Go check out his YouTube channel as soon as you can please.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MechaGamezilla/

Watch all the videos too. The first one is a review of Tomb Raider II which cleverly portrays it as a clone of Namco's tank game Battle City(it's because Lara moves like a tank right? ohohohohoho).

The recent one about E3 2012 is what made me truly notice the guy when I saw it as a part of ChuckieDregs episode 2 (which itself is a nice return for Consolevania's Ryan MacLeod). My favourite part was where Link was giving directions through the Lost Woods in a northern accent. Moments like that are good for the Irish video game fan's heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment