Monday, November 5, 2012

It's Wii U month!

I don't talk an awful lot about Wii U. It's because I'm only interested in playing NSMBU. As I write this Nintendo of Europe is doing up their website. There's gonna be Wii U stuff coming at me in the places I frequent online but I doubt they'll excite me any more about anything else.

What can I blog about really regarding the Wii U? Maybe I can do some commentary on bits and pieces of the hype in the run up to its launch. Hype commentary is potentially bad so I'll try my best to do bits and pieces that interest me.

For example, I read on GoNintendo that Hori is releasing an arcade stick for the Wii U in the UK without its *shudder* Tekken licensing decor. Thank goodness for that, I have the Tatsunoko vs Capcom stick and I couldn't be bothered with the game. The decor looks kind of daft then. The Hori logo is good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment