Monday, August 6, 2012

Angry Video Game Nerd Episode 107 Schwarzenegger games (and 106)

Man I forgot to blog about episode 106... Now I'm trying to remember if I had even watched it. I go to cinemassacre.com regularly, it's just that I may have gotten this mixed up with something else. Ah well.

Anyway episode 107!

http://cinemassacre.com/2012/07/23/avgn-schwarzenegger-games/

This starts off being an ok episode and it feels like he's getting into the swing of things after it being so long since the last official one. I got caught off guard completely when he started introducing the Predator game. I didn't think he'd make me laugh that way at all! and then he delivers some hi quality jokes during the review. It was hilarious and great fun to watch. Welcome back AVGN!

No comments:

Post a Comment