Thursday, December 27, 2012

Watching SirRonLionHeart play Majora's Mask

I realy like this Let's Player! He takes getting used to but becomes very watchable with his jokes and voices. I watched his SMW Cookie Crisis and Mario 64 plays and now I'm watching his Majora's Mask one.

My favourite moment so far is when he was fighting the boss from the Great Bay dungeon. Before it appeared he said "This better not be some giant fish- OH WHAT THE" and this giant fish leaps right out of the water. Made me laugh out loud so it did! That cute conversation about taking pictures of the Gerudo was fun too. "Such a guy" Tatl kept saying.

Anyway I was sick after eating so much Christmas food and watching Ron helped get me through all that. I'll continue to watch! Thanks for being so FANTASTIC and ULTRA!

No comments:

Post a Comment