Monday, December 31, 2012

Games I'm looking forward to in 2013

Animal Crossing and Luigi's Mansion 2 for the 3DS are definite must haves! I hope the latter doesn't have stupid controls. Stupid controls is what drove me away from Kid Icarus Uprising.

I've got a free game coming to me as well in the 3DS XL promotional thing that Nintendo of Europe are offering generously.

I'm also quietly hoping that Dragon Quest VII will come out in Europe for the 3DS.

That's it so far. There's also downloadable stuff of course like Mega Man 2 for the 3DS VC that'll inevitably arrive at some point over the next few months. I'm keeping an eye on the Wii U of course, which should have a couple of big things happening to it this year. Watch this space for other games I can't think of right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment