Monday, February 6, 2012

Hey Sean Malstrom, I want New Legend of Zelda also!

http://seanmalstrom.wordpress.com/2012/02/06/i-want-new-legend-of-zelda/
Yeah I'd love it. After finally giving Zelda 1 & 2 a proper go after all these years I'm finding a lot of things the series could do without and what it could do with. Sean gets to the heart of it.

I think the series ought to go a bit easier on the puzzles, or else it'll get as bad as a certain non-Zelda game where the final boss is a sudoku.

I'd also go for less dialogue or, to go a step further, have no dialogue at all.

The suggestion of a Gauntlet style multiplayer is great though it would have to be much better than Gauntlet. How about a Kirby & the Amazing Mirror style of multiplayer? I mean where each player could go to different parts of a map on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment