Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Trying out Star Fox and F-Zero for the first time (first serious go anyway)

There are a good few Nintendo games and series I don't really think of playing and these two are prime examples of that. I'm sure that goes for most people, however I know several people who won't shut up about these two series.

I tried a few tracks of F-Zero and all I can say really is that it's ok. It's well made of course and I love the theme of Mute City. It all comes down to me not being big into racing games though but it's good enough to be enjoyable to me. Starfox is nicely cinematic but just doesn't hold my attention for very long. The second level is mostly shooting at rocks in space with a cursor. I'm not sure otherwise why it doesn't hold my attention for very long. I do know back then I just wanted to play platformers though.

No comments:

Post a Comment