Friday, June 10, 2011

The games that were featured at E3 2011

I'll talk about the games I liked seeing the trailers of from the show.

First of all the two new Kirby games are going to be a lot of fun, especially Kirby Mass Attack. It looks very arcadey and original! I honestly think non Kirby fans who only liked Power Paintbrush(aka Canvas Curse) will love this game too.

The Wii Kirby looks a lot like the cancelled Gamecube game from years ago. It'll be decent enough I'd say. I'll get it.

Luigi's Mansion 2 is my favourite of the 3DS announcements. I just hope it doesn't have stylus overusage!

The Rolling Western is a bit of a surprise. That game came out of nowhere. It's about an armadillo that rolls up in a ball in the wild west and goes to defeat his enemies. There's a lot of stuff that reminds me of Zelda, such as the Wind Waker font, the noises the main character makes being similar to Link's as well as the overall ability to roll which works the same as Goron Link from Majora's Mask. Might be interesting who knows.

Other stuff looks great too like Super Mario 3DS, Paper Mario, Ocarina of Time 3D, Kid Icarus Uprising, Rhythm Heaven/Paradise Wii, Skyward Sword, Snake Eater, Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2.

I also really hope that there'll be a 2D Super Mario Bros for this Wii U at launch! That demonstration Mario Bros Mii really should result in it happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment