Sunday, February 24, 2013

SEGA, find out what Gearbox did to Samba De Amigo while you're at it.

Dougal, I am not interested in Aliens.

I was beside myself with excitement when Samba De Amigo was finally announced for the Wii. It was gonna be awesome. Everyone who played it at events responded favourably to it. One of them was NGamer Magazine, but afterwards they gave it a 60 out of 100 in their review, saying that early preview copies worked really well but the final product doesn't for some reason.

I bought the game and played it myself and I don't think I've ever been so disappointed with a video game. The music and atmosphere was there but someone went and fucked up the controls, even after they were working properly! How could I suspect anything else besides sabotage?

This is what I want to know from Gearbox and SEGA. Who did this? Who killed Samba De Amigo?

No comments:

Post a Comment