Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Thinking about Kid Icarus Uprising and it's accessory

So this game is being released with a special stand. This is actually something I was looking for since I was playing the DS Zeldas. It'll surely be handy playing the stylus dependant Kirby games too.

It'll certainly be handy. Thing is though, I'm not that crazy about stylus intensive controls unless it's the odd few taps here and there. I have a suspicion that moving Pit around will make your hands tired very quickly, like what happened in Metroid Prime Hunters.

Well, we'll just have to wait and see what it'll be like.

To be honest I've never bothered much with Kid Icarus in the past! I had the Game Boy game but that wasn't always fun. I certainly didn't play it as many times as some of my other Game Boy games. Maybe I should get into the series again? It might be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment