Monday, January 2, 2012

Dragon Quest VI was the best RPG of 2011

What an awesome game this was. It made you try and figure out things for yourself and the job/class changing system was a pleasure to use. The version of Alltrades Abbey that appeared in this game is the one I visited the most out of all the Dragon Quest games I've played so far.

It also had some wonderful characters, my favourite being the mermaids. They like to rhyme so it's always such nice fun having a chat with them.

On a side note the game also released on the same day the Queen visited Cork which makes it the most stressful video game launch day I've ever had.

Xenoblade was ok and got people more hyped up(especially Americans) but it's just not as interesting to me.

In 2012 I'll probably like Dragon Quest X more than Last Story, depending of course on how the online stuff will affect DQX.

What I really want though is a European localisation for the Rocket Slime sequel for 3DS!

No comments:

Post a Comment