Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I got Boom Street! It didn't work... but now it does!

I got Boom Street as well yesterday. After playing Rayman Origins I put this disc in and it wouldn't work. I was all set to return it today but I tried it again this morning. It worked perfectly and has been working perfectly ever since. That's very strange. My knee jerk reaction is to blame it on the Rayman game I just put in the machine beforehand during the first attempt but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.

Anyway I haven't played much of Boom Street but it has lovely presentation values so far. Text is clear and legible and the music is absolutely wonderful. When I bring up the game in future posts I'm going to be talking a lot about the music!

First of all I'm going to learn how to play the game through the optional tutorial.

Oh and another small thing, this game thanks you for buying it in the instruction manual. No such thanks appears in Rayman Origins' manual.

No comments:

Post a Comment