Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ace Attorney 5 is announced! Woo!

I just heard from various blogs and stuff that they're making an all new Ace Attorney! There's no other details besides that but it's great news!

Hopefully it'll come out over here on the 3DS. Actually it could very well be a good fit for the Wii U! Thanks to the controller and the extra screen and microphone it would be a great fit for the Wii U so it would!

Now, the second installment of the not so great spinoff Ace Attorney Investigations may not have been released here but that doesn't mean they can't bring this over.

Remember we're Europe! We love adventure games! You also know from my ravings about Katawa Shoujo that I love visual novels as well! I've purchased every Ace Attorney released over here for the DS so I deserve this! Make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment