Thursday, December 23, 2010

Annual top 10 lists are starting to come out...

It's that time of year again. We're starting to see awards being given to games and everyone is coming out with their top 10 lists of games for the year. Top 10 lists can be a lot of fun. They can be extremely annoying too. Other people's lists can be so annoying in fact that I think I might even make my own top 10 list of games of the year. There's a few things to think about though. One thing is that it always annoys me when a great game is released at the end of the year and that straight away it goes to number 1, as if the rest of the year wasn't memorable enough to have an entry there. I'd like to try and avoid that if I can. Another thing is the only brand new games I played this year were Wii and DS ones( I think, I'll have to have a thorough check).

So I'll ponder over the candidates and post my top 10 list sometime over the holidays! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment