Sunday, November 28, 2010

Using the Wii's Internet Channel web browser

I'm currently without a computer to update but I can still use the Internet Channel on the Wii. It's not too bad, it's quite noisy when writing posts! - every key I type makes a noise on the screen.

Back when the Wii was brand new a lot of people made websites especially for the Wii. I bookmarked some of them and well, now when I try them out I see most of them are gone. The only one I still see online so far is Wiicade.

Some other sites made it handy for the Wii to browse on such as youtube and wikipedia. It's quite nice using those sites with this browser. I also have a USB keyboard so that makes typing in stuff alot easier! I'll have a better poke around and see what sites are still good for the Internet Channel. It's nice that it's free by the way.

Remember when the Dreamcast came out?? It was marketed heavily for browsing the Internet, although noone seems to remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment