Monday, November 22, 2010

Still playing Last Window!

A game like Last Window wouldn't normally take me this long to complete after buying it about two months ago but I like it so much I'm actually savouring it.

It's an extremely easy going game and it's great to relax to. There is a looooooot of talking in it but hey it doesn't pretend to be anything else than what it's sold to be - an interactive novel. It's just a couple of puzzles that are tricky. I just completed one particularly cryptic puzzle by myself and I'm delighted with it. I normally just play it when I don't have podcasts to listen to, which has helped spread the game far and wide over these dark Winter days for me!

Even right now I'm looking forward to snuggling up with it when I've other stuff done.

No comments:

Post a Comment