Monday, November 15, 2010

I want Dragon Quest VI to come to Ireland!

A good while ago Dragon Quest VI was announced for release in Ireland and Europe. But we haven't heard any news whatsoever about it for a long long time.

Recently, on Square-Enix's twitter account, people have been asking them about Dragon Quest VI and when it's going to be released over here. First they said it wasn't on the cards, the next thing they said they just had no news. No confirmation, no cancellation.

Naturally this makes me worried because I really want to get this. I have IV and V and VIII and IX, the only ones that got released here in Ireland and Europe so far and I've become a fan so I really want the chance to play VI. I know there's lots of excitement over the 3DS right now but I still really want DQVI. Please release it here Square-Enix!

No comments:

Post a Comment