Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Today I completed Dragon Quest IX

Just a few moments ago I finished DQIX's main story. There's a lot to do in the game with the list of sidequests and everything but I just concentrated on the following the plot to the end. My playthrough took up to 35 hours. I'm curious about the extra scene that appears after the credits so I'll go check that out. I can concentrate on sidequests now if I like even though I have the main story completed.

This game is marketed and promoted for a lot of things including multiplayer, sidequests, the downloadable stuff and the tag mode but it's still just as solid and straightforward a DQ adventure for a single player as the previous ones in the series are and just as satisfying as a regular DQ game.

It's true you can play this game as deeply as you like and I'm glad I don't have to connect online a single time or go travel overseas to the UK to a promotional event(like the one I posted about yesterday) to experience the game in a different way if I don't want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment