Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kirby's Epic Yarn is getting some good reviews


Have a look at some of the reviews coming out for the new Kirby game. They're pretty nice! I just thought I'd take a printscreen of the metacritic page as it is so far. I don't often watch video reviews but I am for this title. Everyone sounds so happy to talk about it!

I can't think of any other Kirby game that people looked this much forward to and at the same time was also so well received. I can think of fewer franchises more deserving of this warm reception than Kirby and even fewer developers who deserved so much kudos as Good Feel is getting right now. Their previous effort, Wario Land The Shake Dimension is quite underrated.

My favourite line from a review of this game so far is the one where in their pros and cons section they only listed one con and it reads: "it ends".

No comments:

Post a Comment