Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Angry Videogame Nerd Movie, my thoughts

I've been a big fan of the Angry Videogame Nerd ever since I first saw his video where he was reviewing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the NES. That part where he talks about the hole you can just walk over resonated with me so much that I ended up watching nearly every single thing he's done since. I first saw it in 2006 and since then I've always checked out his website for future updates.

Recently he uploaded a video where he talks about the AVGN movie which you can see here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZw6YHR2EBM

I know I'm slow to blog this but he mentioned that he's spreading the word so that's what I'll do too with this post. I'm looking forward to this and I'm trying to imagine what the movie would be like! For now I hope he and his film crew work really hard at it and that it turns out well for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment