Saturday, June 23, 2012

Trying out the Theatrhythm Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance demos

Demos for these two games were released on the eShop recently so I decided to have a go on them.

The daftly named Theatrhythm Final Fantasy is similar to Elite Beat Agents or Looney Tunes Cartoon Concerto except you're not tapping the actual circles which appear on the top screen, you're tapping the lower screen which makes it kind of like a tablet or something. To be blunt it's less fun than the two DS titles I mentioned. It's also going to be DLC'd to death after it releases so I'm going to sit this one out and delete it off my SD card.

The pretentiously named Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance has the irritating little shit from The World Ends With You, a backwards controlled camera with no option to change; jumps mapped to B and attacks mapped to A also with no option to change, so I deleted this waste of space off my SD card immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment