Monday, June 4, 2012

Nintendo Direct from yesterday, Miiverse, pro controller, remote control etc

This went on for half an hour and heavily featured the Miiverse and social media features of the Wii U. That part was incredibly boring and irksome. I like the non specific action figure though :) in reaction to this I'm only going to make Miis that have non specific characteristics.

The other part of the social media thing I liked was that tiny clip that of a new 2D Mario. People online like Sean Malstrom have featured a gif of that clip on their blogs stripped of any social media stuff.

That tv remote control functionality seems okay and I hope they feature a button that switches between TV and AV channels.

They also announced a pro controller which looks almost exactly like an Xbox 360 controller. I guess that'll replace the Gamecube controller option that the Wii had. It'll surely be a better controller too because of the dpad and stuff.

Now the analogue sticks are official and they click like a Playstation's L3 and R3 buttons. My favourite part of this was the clicking sound effect they put in when they were demonstrating it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment