Friday, June 8, 2012

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon E3 2012 trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_mwNj06Uo

It's a pity that this sequel has a subtitle instead of a number. This game has been a long time coming hasn't it? Not sure when it'll be out. In addition to the above footage I've seen videos of people playing and it looks like there's very little stylus usage! Thank goodness! I'd hate there to be after the bad controls of Kid Icarus Uprising.

I'm looking forward to this game because it's an adventure game at heart and that's the type of game I like to see on 3DS because, say in the case of Ocarina of Time 3D, the gyro controls really make the game. I've almost forgotten that feature it's been so long. Luigi's Mansion 2 (force of habit) is one game I'm sure I can purchase confidently.

No comments:

Post a Comment