Thursday, May 17, 2012

Rayman Origins Demo and Kirby's Dream Land 2 out today

I nabbed both of these today. I just had to pay the 4 Euro it cost to get Kirby's Dream Land 2! Especially when I paid the outrageous 5 Euro for Sonic Labyrinth last week when that came out. I'd have to be a fool not to get Kirby.

Then again there is the matter of Kirby's 20th Anniversary and talks of a compilation for the Wii. We'll see.

There's also Rayman Origins for the 3DS. I guess now I can read the text but so much other stuff is unbearably tiny. Gameplay definitely suffers from having the pretty graphics being a higher priority.

Something's wrong with your game if I'd rather play an old black and white game that came out over 15 years ago.

In any case I'm glad to have played some bit of Rayman Origins for 3DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment