Thursday, May 10, 2012

Monster World IV, Sonic Labyrinth out today on Virtual Console in Europe

Wow, lotsa SEGA stuff out today. I'm gonna get Sonic Labyrinth and yes I know it isn't fantastically received but I want to give it a fair shot. I'd like to get Monster World IV as well with its brand new English translation but not without getting Wonder Boy III The Dragon's Curse first because that's the best in the series.

There's also a release of Wonder Boy in Monster Land which kind of confused me, especially since none of the sources I got the news from mentioned its original format. A quick visit to the Wii's shopping channel confirms that it's a Virtual Console Arcade game, which also explains why it's 900 points.

I say go for Wonder Boy III The Dragon's Curse if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment