Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Listening to Donkey Kong Country Trilogy music

Routine has changed a little nowadays but I still get to listen to lots of game music! Lately I'm listening to the music from Donkey Kong Country 1, 2 & 3. People constantly champion Stickerbrush Symphony from 2 or Jungle Japes & Aquatic Ambience from 1 but noone ever goes on about music in the third game.

The third game is my favourite. In terms of music though I think they're all equally deserving of great acclaim. Don't leave out the third one!

Just listen to Bonus Time! for example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsP2EdoYO8A

Hmm... I just remembered that the GBA version of this game completely different music. I'll have to investigate that too.

As for the Wii game? It only stands as a tribute of course but it's just not as good as the original trilogy in any regard at all. I think everyone knows that.

No comments:

Post a Comment